Saturday 9 February 2019

cooling housing frame preperation

Well, I'm still awaiting my backorder for the waterhose kit. But I have also managed to order a used airco wiring harness from the USA which is now on it's way.

The only items I received last week are the rubber grommets which were available at SNG Barratt. So that means I could prepare the cooling housing frame.

First I had the rubber air vents cleaned and mounted using pop rivets:


And then the grommets:


Nasty job since they are new and stiff but with some force and a screw driver I got them in:


And then mounting the fan, again some force was needed to push down the stiff rubber else the screw did not fit.


And presto:

So next time it's going to be a quick install. Pleased on how tidy this item has become. That's certainly going to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment