Saturday 11 May 2019

headlight adjuster clip, blinking light relay and dashboard panel lightning

Not done a lot today. I removed the broken headlight adjuster clip. And also a good one which I posted to a friend who will make an attempt to create a 3D replica. Hopefully it will work out.


I also had a quick look at the blinking light relay. Allthough it's functioning, I'm unsure if any electrical signal goes to the dashboard light panel? So I had a quick look and removed the panel underneath.

There was a piece of black tape attached to it, holding a separate taped off red wire. Not sure why this was done and for what  purpose. I had the relay removed and put back again as all looked ok. And it had no result on the dashboard panel indicator lights either.




Today I also made 2 photo's to show the results of the dashboard panel lighting. Despite I had a car cover used still a lot of light came thru. But still the result is clearly visibile and I'm sure even more in the dark.

Lights OFF:


Lights ON:



No comments:

Post a Comment