Sunday 12 November 2023

Replace Your Fuel Hoses Before Your Jaguar V12 Bursts Into Flames

 Guess what, the Swedish guy posted another Youtube regarding the fuel rail refurbishment:



And as can be heard he's promoting the same supplier again and this time around with a small discount.
Unfortunately for me as I ordered the kit about 2 weeks ago and it arrived earlier this week. So yes, as soon as I have time I will finally make an attempt to fix this item. I'm slight annoyed about the high import duties, in total this package costed me € 162,95 + € 18,95 shipping + € 51,88 !!! = € 233,78  I think it's much cheaper to order these items locally. On the other hand, it's less hassle and you will be guaranteed all is according to the wanted specs. 


The kit also comes with a set of instructions and tips, which is more or less shown by Adam on the YT video. The following link also provides other insights and methods to get this done:



My kit and the instructions. Click the photo to enlarge:


Instructions and tips:





No comments:

Post a Comment