Sunday 31 March 2019

Airco wire harness + blinking light cable placement

A blog without photo's. I was tired today due to other car issue's. When I had some time left I finalized the airco harness placement for the XJS and also the wiring cabling for the right side bumper. Just a 10 min job and I couldn't be bothered to make photo's … happy with the result though.

Yes, it finally arrived on the 2nd attempt earlier this week. Clearly this was all the result of  a failure by USPS. Not to mention the slow shipment. I had other parcels send and received in 4 days by other shippers from the USA to the Netherlands.

The seller was very kind and made me a good deal. On the first deal I only ordered the airco harness for a very good price. In fact, the shipping costs were twice the purchase amount! And then taking up more then one month to discover it was in transit in the Netherlands, never arrived and got shipped back to the seller. On the 2nd attempt I also ordered this cable for the blinking light in the bumper since that was in a terrible state (see my blog somewhere else during the dismantling). So again, I obtained it for a very decent price. And now both items could be shipped in one package. The seller paid out of his own pocket addtional Insurance to Ensure it would arrive and have better tracking option. Well, this time it worked out.

Many thanks David! Buy with confidence from this seller: Shop Everday XJ .com :

https://shop.everydayxj.com/Default.asp

I will add him to the sidebar as reference for parts.

Update 1-4-2019: When going through my archive I found these which I used for my search and checks. So some photo's after all.


Typical enough, shortly after I purchased this item someone on FB posted a NOS harness for sale: 







No comments:

Post a Comment