Saturday 29 October 2016

Jaguar Lynx Eventer

Today was a very special day. My partner in crime was over and we planned some car visits throughout the day. It was of course mostly Italian orientated but I did happen to encounter a few Jaguar's as well. And one of them was a very special one. And in fact I did knew in advance it was at this special vintage car workshop as I saw it for sale on their website. Interestingly enough I saw a day before someone in my contacts tagged someone in this specific FB posting:


As you can see it's a posting from the photographer. Apparently this was published in the latest Dutch Autoweek Classic. Good I spotted this else I would not have known. So I had bought this edition which had a nice Lancia article in it as well. When checking the license plate it turned out it was the one located at the workshop we were going to visit. Typical how all of this gets together.

The magazine itself I handed out to my partner in crime together with some other goodies. So I need to buy another copy and make a digital scan and post it in the download folder. Watch this space.

The visit to this workshop was spectacular to say the least. In any case a very unique and resourceful place. And amazingly enough only about 10 min away from house and I was unaware of it, untill now. I've met the owner and another customer and simply was stunned. The good news is he will take care of the front window replacement of my 400. Yes! But let's not drift away, here some pictures of the Lynx. Unfortunately the place was not very well lightened, so you will have to suffice with these.



I had also taken a picture of me in front of the car which got send to the Italo car freak whatsapp (IHWC - www.italyherewe.com). One of the guys had made this funny cover about it:


No comments:

Post a Comment