Saturday 5 November 2016

Battery trickle conditioner charger

As I know the previous owner had installed a new battery I was interested to keep it in a good state. On my other cars and bikes I had already wasted money on new batteries as I wasn't bothered to keep them charged. When browsing around I had seen Jaguar branded battery trickles which I thought was cool:


The price was however not cool and twice as much (about 130 US Dollar) as a regular charger. It appears these Jaguar chargers happens to be CTEK chargers only with a different cover and a Jaguar logo. I then found out the Jaguar part nr: C2P25122. When searching with this number I found various sources but the prices were almost the same everywhere. Then I tried SNGBarrat and noticed they could offer it locally for only € 60,-  Excellent! That's even cheaper then a real CTEK charger.

It's handy to have it with a cigaret charger so I don't have to fiddle around with extra wires on the battery. And I received the package yesterday. Nice. It did have an American power socket, so I only need to buy a converter plug.









No comments:

Post a Comment