Sunday 11 June 2017

Chrome polishing

Yesterday I also made an attempt to improve the chrome. Overall the chrome on the car is in a very good condition (bumpers, front/rear window, mirrors). Except for the small chrome frames on the side windows. It's only on the laying frames and the rear side going up. The frames on top of the side window are perfect - I can't explain this (different material used?). I'm not sure if it's clearly visible on the picture but it does some has some light tiny corrossion spots. So I bought some chrome polish (Belgom - apparently a very good brand) and made an attempt. But it did not make much difference in my opinion. Next week I will bring my dremel with a proper polishing head hoping that will do the trick. Watch this space.





No comments:

Post a Comment