Friday 30 June 2017

Colour & Trim Guide

This particular brochure hit my attention and as such I wanted to have it.


Thought it's a nice item to have included with the car and to look up my colour scheme. 


I found one for a very decent price on Ebay. It turned out it was offered by the same person from whom I obtained the car brochure, see blog:

http://erwinxjs.blogspot.nl/2016/09/jaguar-xj-s-he-brochure-price-list.html

He was open for offers and as such I obtained it for € 2,- only.  The shipping costs was twice as much, still a very good deal in my opinion. I'm very happy with this nice addition. The leaflet has reference nr CC/X/003 I suspect this one is time period correct for 1983/84.

According to this guide it looks like the paint name for my car is "Antelope" with "Doeskin" leather interior.




No comments:

Post a Comment