Monday 15 January 2018

The Grand Tour: Jag Skiing - XJS

Just a few days ago I decided to go for the Amazon trial. The first month is free and then you can continue for a fixed fee or simply cancel it. Main reason was because of a small (Italian car) documentary I wanted to see. So I figured to take an Amazon account. Turned out the documentary was only available for the USA region (geographical licensing restriction - apparently this is based on your creditcard details). Bummer. But still this meant I now could watch the Grand Tour series. And earlier this week it had this Jaguar episode. As for the Grand Tour, its mostly the same as the old Top Gear episodes, meaning the same format (so not really refreshing). The filming of the specials are still of great quality with superb shots and sceneries. It was no different for the Jaguar special, very nicely done and actually quite spectucalar. I wanted to make some screenshots but apparently that's protected as when I pasted it I got a black screenshot. Never seen that before. So instead I just made a few pictures and some camera recordings. Just when I wanted to put something together I got notified they released some footage of it on YouTube. So here you go, enjoy:

https://youtu.be/84-VBQK8guQ

No comments:

Post a Comment