Friday 23 September 2016

Double parked

This week I was using the XJS as my daily driver and so I drove it a couple of days to my work. In the parking garage there are on the first floor two spots on both ends which have a small concrete wall and only place to park two small cars. Often these spots are taken by large cars and as such taking up two places. So this time around I used the opportunity to park my car on that spot, mostly to avoid any parking damage by other car doors. I have to admit I parked it slightly diagonal but the result would have been in any case that I was using up two parking spots. I also hoped that a classic car would be excused to take up these two spots. But apparently someone disagreed with me. I suspect it must have been this motorcycle rider who managed to squeeze in his bike. It had a Dutch license plate though but judging on the written message I sense it must have been a native English person.


No comments:

Post a Comment