Sunday 25 September 2016

MOT/APK & fluids refresh

One thing I was not sure about was the state of the fluids. Although when the car was purchased a MOT was carried out and also some additional maintenance was done afterwards there was no mention on the fluids. Clearly I could see that the transmission oil was fresh.  I also could see the engine oil looked fairly clean.

When cleaning out the car last week I also found this maintenance label. It was done by the garage which provided the MOT when the car was purchased at the auction with 130.901 Km on the meter. Unfortunately the owner didn't had that invoice (I have only the MOT paper). But with this label I now know it was done. If I understand it correctly they also had done the gearbox, cooling system and the brake system fluids. The filters however have likely not been done.

I did wrote them an email if they could provide more history on the car and possibly an invoice of the work done. But they didn't respond to my request. Bummer.

For the records, it was done by this company:

Garage Willem
Burgermeester Baumannlaan 182
3042 AJ Rotterdam
010-4157403
http://www.garagewillem.nl/




Update 29-9-2016: Since I didn't got any email response from the garage I called them instead. It was a very short call; sorry sir, we don't keep track of this. Bye. Yeah right, tell that your accountant and the tax authorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment